Moog Protokraft Sabre series fiber optic components integrate high performance fiber optic transmitter or receiver functions into a D38999 size 09-01 cylindrical connector intermateable with the Souriau ELIO® fiber optic connectors for unidirectional transmission. Sabre series optoelectronic D38999 size 09-01 transmitters consist of optoelectronic transmitter functions integrated into a printed circuit board mounted pin contact. Sabre series optoelectronic D38999 size 09-01 receivers consist of optoelectronic receiver functions integrated into a printed circuit board mounted pin contact.
The Sabre series optoelectronic D38999 size 09-01 receptacle provides a rugged optical interface that is intermateable with the Souriau ELIO® size 09-01 plug connectors. The multimode optical fiber interface supports applications where copper cable link distance, bandwidth, weight or bulk make the use of twisted pair, twinax or quadrax copper conductors unacceptable.
Sabre series printed circuit board mounted optical transmitters and receivers enable high speed network communications over long distances in harsh environments.
- Compliant with ARINC 664, 818, 803 and 804
- Suitable for Ethernet, fiber channel or sFPDP applications from 100 Mbps to 5.0 Gbps
- Suitable for SD / HD-SDI / SMPTE 259 / 292 M applications from 270 Mbps to 1.485 Gbps
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +85°C
- Shock and vibration resistant per RTCA / D0-160E
- Aluminum shell material meets stringent EMI / RFI / ESD and EMP performance specifications
- Six pin PCB footprint for attachment to customer flexible or rigid printed circuit board
- ELIO® connector interface per EN4531 / 4626 / ARINC 801
- Compatible with Souriau D38999 size 09-01 ELIO connectors per ABS1213 / 1379
- Sabre series printed circuit board mounted optical transmitters and receivers enable high speed network communications over long distances in harsh environments
- Fibre channel switches and peripherals
- Serial Rapid I/O (SRIO) interfaces
- sFPDP data links
- Video displaysHD / SDI SMPTE 292 applications
- Sensor links